Kubernetes for Software Developers and IT-Architects
Duration: 2-3 Days
Location: Remote/Online or at your office (Germany)
Learn how to use Kubernetes as a developer or architect and create your production-ready deployment in step-by-step hands-on exercises.
- Basic concepts and cluster architecture
- Overview of the CNCF ecosystem
- Together, we deploy a sample application (webapp + database) step-by-step and thereby learn all Kubernetes concepts
- Pods, ReplicaSets, DaemonSets, StatefulSets, Deployments, Jobs (run your stateless and stateful applications)
- Labels, Namespaces (organize your resources)
- Volumes, ConfigMaps, Secrets (persistence and application configuration)
- Services, Ingress (internal and external routing, load balancing)
- Configurable deployments with Helm and Kustomize
- CI/CD pipelines
- Platform topics (e.g. Logging, Monitoring, Storage)
- We are happy discuss your individual questions as part of this training.
- Motivation and basic container concepts
- How to build your own Docker image based on Best Practices
- Advanced topics e.g. security, networks, multistage builds
If you prefer the training to be in German, please see our German webpage.
Are you interested? Do you have any questions?
Don't hesitate to contact me!
Competence Lead for Cloud Architectures & Platforms